The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Think before you speak

This is a totally different topic than I have touch on before. I am so bad at this that I just thought I would mention. Sometimes, I say things and wonder WHAT? I am trying to be real careful sat the grief meetings, since I am one of the older time frame people in my cycle. Been there, done that. Somethings work, somethings don't.
I found a cute saying dealing with this subject relating to nature.
a philosopher said "Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak". ALRIGHT. My new goal..
I know that I tend not to listen as much as I should. People are very challenging even in my line of work. Instead of trying to justify your feelings, LISTEN, speak planning and simply..then wait for a reply. Try to be an attentive and courtesy listener. You are not responsible to change the world, fix all the problems.
You want to be heard when you are talking so extend the same thoughtfullness. We might all be surprised at the results..

No comments:

Post a Comment