The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Past to the present

I have heard many people say that our past paves the way to our future. What do you guys think of that statement? I think that sometimes we think that our lives have stalled when we become depressed or discourage. When you feel that way, take a deep breath-step back, and review what has already happen in your life. What a rollercoaster our life has been through your childhood, jumping into adulthood and rolling with the punches to whatever part of life you are in now. Would you answer the question "What do you want to be be when you grow up?" differently now than when you where younger. My life is very different than it was when I was in my 20-30's and not what I thought it would be at all. Think about your dreams then and compare them to now. Have you succeeded in obtaining them or are you still working on the dreams? I wish everyone your dreams and successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment