The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Monday, September 27, 2010

Connecting

After going to this great wedding over the weekend, I found this reflection on connecting. At the wedding, I was able to catch up on friends that have moved away and that I do not see very often. It was a nice feeling.
I was consciously trying to see how these old friends where doing in their new locations, how they where fairing in mind and body. Connecting with friends and therefore their community.
This is a strength that many people do not have or do not feel that it is a need. I am working on improving my strength in this process. I want to help other feel the need to be of help and to communicate. For a better world, I fell people in general want do things WITH people not for the. This is my goal and part of the happiness project.
What do you guys think of this idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment