The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cycle of Failure

I think at one time or another, we all feel like we are failures. I am much more pron to this feeling, since my husband has died. This is feeling I am working on daily. I feel that I will be much happier if I can overcome this.
We tend to build on our experiences, which in turn helps a person to evolve, live and learn. We all goof up sometimes, but do we improve and lean from lives mistakes. If yes, than you are well on your way. Before Andy died, I tended to let him do, shielding me from many a mistake. Now it is just me and my mistakes. Don't think that a mistake or failing at a task makes you "failure". USe it as a tool to apply to the next situation.
This new thinking process will help you in life and in turn will help maintain the art of staying happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment