The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The small stuff

"The future comes on day at a time" by Dean Acheson. what a great quote! I am a person that tends to plan and plan. This action has gotten me into much problems lately. I am getting a little gun shy. My dreams of the future have changed so much that I am now just wondering. I am trying not to think to far ahead and enjoy what is in front of me.. It takes a series of small steps to achieve our dreams. Things might change in the process and that is OK. The actual act of progressing toward the goal is a victory in it's shelf. Let us all learn to celebrate the goals that are achieved on the way. Small things in life tend to build toward the larger goals. The old say make the most of the day, is my new goal. It is helping me cope with the set backs that are happening and my ideas of what I want.
I am becoming a little more calm and happier in my day to day life. What ever is going to happen is going to happen. God is in control.
OVER and out for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment