The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Friday, July 30, 2010

It's Friday

Thought I would leave you guys with a thought for the weekend, in case I do not get back on-line. This is a HAPPY thought, for me anyway.
Time: so good and so bad. To much, not enough. Americans seem all to consumed with TIME.
Let us think about this and try to enjoy TIME this weekend and some fun. Your life really is a BLINK in the sceam of things. Make the time to be in your life. Enjoy a moment, call a friend. Be with friends and family. Even just enjoying a cup of tea. Read a newspaper. I think the key to this might be to STOP procrastinatin and just do. I think I plan to much and then get very upset when things do not get accomplished. There is the ole saying .."never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.."
So let all try this for weekend and see if we can enjoy time and maybe even have a feeling of fullment.

1 comment:

  1. You have a good point. I am so bad at putting things off but there always seems to be something more important to do.

    Enjoying time with the people we care about is very important

    ReplyDelete