The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Easy relaxation

A calmer, healthier you? Doesn't that sound good. Does to me and it is what I have been trying to work on in my Happiness Project.
Found some ideas that I have been trying over the last couple of weeks. My life is Topsy turfy now, so I think these new ideas are helping. See what you think.
DEEP breathing--we all know this but tend to forget about the proper way to breath.
Mental imagery..this is one of the hardest ideas for me. I know that other people say it works great but my mind just does not seem to to the right place to pull up any images. Another trick is trying to imagine the stress just flowing out of your body.
Meditation: is the act of consciously focusing on one thought, object or word. Is known to boost creativity, help solve problems. This can be done anytime anywhere.
Relaxing music and sounds: can clear your mind, rid you of stress and detox your body.
Try all or anyone of these. They might help on a regular basis or when you really have had a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment