The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wellness

Wellness journey. I hope these article are helping in this journey. I feel that my attitiude as well as my weight is changing for the better.
I am listed some great starting points from a health and fitness writer. You have all read these before but it is helpful to keep them fresh in your mind.
Drink as glass of water or two.
Go for a walk.
Call a friend
Journal-this helps in any pursuit you are trying to accomplish
Send a note
Eat a snack-eat less at each sitting prevents one from becoming hungry.
Chew a stick of gum
Organize your space-clutter at home or office aften contributes to your over all health and mental attitude.
Take "five" relax, take a break, breathe!!

Remember our goal is to gain control, keep well and bring happiness and joy into our life. Saying thank you to our maker as well as our friends helps continue on this journey.

2 comments:

  1. You have some very good ideas!

    I have to figure out how to controll stress better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to work on organizing better as well

    This is a big weak point with me. I get overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete