The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Thursday, May 20, 2010

junk food

Are you a junk food addict? Sometimes, I really do think that I am. I have been trying really hard to be careful but the process it is hard. When you want a chip! A piece of fruit is not going
to do it. When a human being continuously eats a diet of bacon pound cake, Candy bars, they WILL gain weight. They more they gain, the more they seem to need. (this has actually been proven in a study with mice). Not that I am comparing!
Does some of this behavior sound familiar? It does to me. Not sure if it is chemical or behavior but my best bet it to avoid the sugary items or a the very lease limit severally. Try not to buy the items and never order at a restaurant.
There really have not been enough studies to say if humans can be addicted to junk food but it sure seems that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment