The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Friday, March 6, 2009

two and three and four and eight

I loved the plates with portion size. I am getting very good at this, so do not feel I need them. The drink that I am using in the morning is helping with hungry throughout the day.
The eating after 8 pm is a challenge for me being hypoglycimic, I eat every three hours, usually just before I go to bed or I will be starved in the morning and light headed.

I have started to go vegetarian. Not completely but leaning this way. Still eat the occasionally egg, chicken and fish. Thought the kit was good. Am finding it hard to vary the type of vegs that I am inclined to eat. I feel better when I stick to this eating plan.

Since I am on a new eating plan, I eat a vegatarian meal every day making activity 8 very easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment