The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

round 3 and article

Hey I did very good in my emotional eating quiz. So I guess it is just self control and eating the rights food. And of course exercise.

The body mass site was confusing to me, but I am going to review again and I will let you guys know.

REMEMBER all the classes we have taken on visualization. WELL we can do this with our eating also. Visualize what you will look like when you have lost the weight. See yourself in a new outfit. Put a new memory into your mind of the TONED fit body that you are aiming for.
Scan some magazines for the size and fitness you are looking - be realistic. Place the picture on your computer or Refridge. Look and visual every morning and every night. IF YOU can see it, you can do it.
YES we can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment