The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Muscle cramps

Hey do you guys get these awful cramps in the middle of the night. Brother I do and they hurt. If asnyone comees up with some good advice pass it on, I found an article in this group I am a memeber of SPark.
They seem to occur mostly in the leg area, at least mine do. Try to slowly stretch out before exercise, drink plently of fluid, be very warey in hot weather.
Breatiing deeply helps supply oxygen to the muscles.
When exercising slowly increase intensity. I have also noticed that walking helps me.
What can one do in the middle of the cramp. Rub the muscle-I sometimes even use the product called ICE. Gently stretch the area. Might even actually try ICE for 10 or 15 mints.
Avoid eating a heavy meal before working out.
I have been trying all kinds of these ideas but still am not controlling these darn things all the tiime.
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment