The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Diet Wall

Oh yes, I think that I have the mental wall of dieting. Lost some weight but have seem to have stopped. How does one handle this? Any ideas? Jump righ tin on the conversation.
I have a couple of ideas that I am going to try.
Press on-keep on tracking your food, weight, keep on exercising-moving.
Don't think to much just keep on doing what you have been doing. Pat yourself on the back for the good things.
Bribe yourself. This works for me.
Words-watch the negative words that you use. Think of the sucess not the failures.
Negotiate with yourself. Go to the next lbs, the next meal, the next snack. Keep small and simple but keep on going.
Positive is my new motto. Com and join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment