The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just for Today

but I am going to try and do these new attitudes more than that.
I am taking a class on clutter and this was one of our motivations lesson that was adapted from Al-anon and I am adjusting for my purpose.
JUST FOR TODAY I will life for this day by not brood about yesterday and obsessing for tomorrow

I will be happy and not dwell of thoughts that make me sad but let the sunshine in

I will improve my mind by reading, researching, doing puzzles.

I will be agreeable, I will not speak ill of others and I will have the courage to do what is right by taking responsibility of my own actions.

NOW this should make me happy, don't you think.

A big bit to take but I am up for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment