The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Listen

How many of us really do this? I would simple say not many of us. In business settings or personnel settings, the quite ones are the ones that are usually really listening and absorbing. I feel that I have used my time well spent when I do listen. One can hear new ideas and thoughts that others are presenting. Do not be the one who jumps into a conversation with advice. Listen to the friend first. Try to understand what the other person is really communicating. Maybe they just want to vent and do not need or want any advice.
These qualities will bring out the trust in your friends and co-workers. Might even be a good idea for leaders to think about this. This can bring more understanding and even happiness to your relationships, which is what we all want Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment