The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Put yourself first

Now that is a statement. I am afraid that so many of us do not do this. I know that for many years, I was last. Life was in the way. Even though, I am basically a single woman now on my own..me does not always service first. The real FACT is we should take care of ourselves first in order to be of help to others. Sooner or later the old "burn out" is going to happen. I know so many others things happen; however MAKE the time. Believe it or not the other people in your life will appreciate what you are doing. Share what you are trying with the other members of you family and social unit. Being busy for the sake of being busy is really counter productive. Value: your emotional and physical health Schedule fun activities-laugh Try to do some combining of activities with fun and exercise Don't try to change every problem at once-going slowly will help you and others adjust to what you are trying One of the hardest things I have learned is "NO". Please believe that you do not have to the one who does everything at home, at work, or in your social life. Try to keep the balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment