The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Friday, May 1, 2009

A BIG HURRAH!!!

I think we are at the point where it is time for some rewards. So a big pat on the back. Take a quick reward for yourself and drink the ice coffee you have been wanting or in my case the onion garlic chips. It was nice treat for me.
If you have lost some weight buy a new blouse or pants in the new size.
Smell the new flowers that a blooming.
Take a day trip to a place you have not been.

If you are like me at this moment..you might be having some trouble with energy. Switching from meat protein to vegetable protein, I have notice some difference.

Below are a few ideas to boosts the energy slump at home and at work.
Take the stairs
Massage your head and shoulders
Try some word puzzles on your break
Regroup
Squeeze a stress ball(good for any hand problems also.)
The GOAL is to try not feeling drained at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment