The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A little off topic

But I found this great article with questions women should ask their Dr cardiovascular from the American Heart Association.
What are my risk factors
Am I at risk for a stroke?
What are the warning signs of heart disease and stroke
What should I know about the effects of menopause on my heart?
Do I need to lose weight for my health?
What is a healthful eating plan for me?
What kind of physical activity is right for me?
What is my blood pressure?
What is my cholesterol level and is it healthy?
Based of my history and risk factors, what can I do to lower my risk of heart disease or stroke?
TAKE responsibility for your own health. BE aware of the less common sign for women.
Atypical chest, stomach or abdominal pain
Nausea or dizziness without chest pain
Shortness of breath
Unexplained anxiety. weakness or fatgue
Palpitations, cold sweat or paleness

No comments:

Post a Comment