The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Round Five

Wow this week went fast. I have been so busy dealing with outside stress, that work place stress was on the back burner. All three of my daughters were sick and all three of the grandchildren. WHAT a weak! Then of course, I was so run down that I got sick. I am on the mend but this is how stress works.

Love the Librarian by Day article. I think we all feel like pulling our hair out at one time or another. Yes, it does seem that our customers are becoming more stressed and how could they not in today's times. Now we have to deal with them.
I think the first bullet-make your staff feel appreciated is a KEY player. I wonder what the OC staff really feels. Anyone in management want to take a poll?
Do we have an action plan? This challenge might be helping but not to many staff members are in the challenge.

The ErgoLib article was also very helpful. How often we do become so stiff when sitting all day at the comp desk, no matter what we are doing. TAKE a break, strecth and be careful of your posture.

No comments:

Post a Comment