The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Stress round

I haven't been able to eliminate caffeine totally but I have been able to cut down and then I am working on the soda item. I really haven't notice much change either way.

Now sound is very interesting. I like to be surrounded by very little noise, especially at home. I do not have radio or TV on when I am cleaning, reading etc. I think we are surrounded all day by
sounds especially at work. I think the most irritating sound is the crying and whining children we have.
Then again I do enjoy music sometimes and I do watch TV especially when I am doing any kind of handwork.

I find it very interesting that one of the activities is dealing with NEWS. The Dr that I am working with also just mentioned news, late night TV in general. I really didn't think it was having any kind of effect on me, until I have stopped watching the 11 news. I am not a news hound anyway but just wanted to keep up with things. Now I am tending to try and catch early news and then catch up the next day. So far I think it is helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment