The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

round 8ight

I think it is RAH RAH time again. We are all probably at the point where we need to step up the exercise just a little. Maybe add an lb in the weight department. Go an extra mile when walking. Go the next step on the step climber. Maybe add another rep with your exercise. GET the point. Let's do IT and hopefully we will see some difference.

I found an article in women's health that has helped me, so I thouoght I would send it on. It deals with some healthy snacks, which is one of my down falls
Hunt's snack pack sugar free pudding only has 70 cal 15 g carbs
Skinny cow low-fat mini fudge 50 cal 10 g fat
Olives (which I love) 90 cal 8g fat r carbs says they will help with potato chip craving. Not so sure about this.
Newman's popcorn (another favorite) airpopped has fiber. 94 cal 1 gr fat, 17 gr carbs
In the mood for sugar? Try sorbet..usually less than ice cream. How a gingerbread cookie by Pepperidge farms 3 cookies 98 cal, 3 gr fat, 16 carbs
Just have to have some carbs? Special K crackers Italian tomato and herb-90 cal, 2 gr fat, 16 carbs, How about a muffinby Thomas Hearty double fiber honey wheat. Has slower to dogest complex carbs. 83 cal, 17.5 carbs s.5 fiber.
I have tried them all and agree!!
Anyone else found any good snacks to recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment