The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Thursday, June 28, 2012

stress buster

I seam to feel stressed all the time. Since I started my happiness project, I have been trying analyse WHY. Found a good article that helped me evaluate my stress and try to rid myself of some of it.
Want to give it a try?  Take a walk, not only good for exercise, good for thinking and clearing one's mind.
Call a friend..might be just the thing you are needed at the time. Might even be good for them also. Noone knows what we are feeling or thinking, if we do not reach out.
Write in a journal..I stopped this for awhile but have started again. This helps me focus on what might really by bothering me..seems to help release the troubles
Play a game..I am not to game friendly but think that others might be-a puzzle might be the same idea.
Work up a sweat..jump rope, bike, workout, Picture the stress leaving your body through the sweaty pores.
Fun---yes, we do deserve to have fun. Whatever it might be-will take your mind off the stress even for a sort while and may even present a solution.
My favorite TAKE A BATH--put on some music, add bubbles, candles..SLOOOOw down-try to clear your mind. RELAX
Anyone else have some ideas that you might use? Share..

No comments:

Post a Comment