The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

joint pain

My youngest daughter is having a lot of joint pain that can not be diagnosed. With this in mind, I was doing some searching and found a great article in magazine Natural Health. I wanted to share a few point in my own paraphrase, in case others are suffering.
First are some general prevention, since I think many people have joint pain of some kind.
loose weight
eat joint friendly foods-fruit, veggies, whole grain
Exercise-low impact, joint friendly
Physical therapy if you can
Vitamin D
Lower heel shoes
USE supplements--but check with Dr first Can't swear by any of these. Use common sense and Dr advice
  Fish oil, SAM-E (this one never heard of-it is a natural amino acid)
  ASU comes from avocado/soybean--need to read more on this
  Turmeric smooths swollen joints
  Ginger
  Capsaicin cream
As I find more info for myself and daughter will continue to share. Anyone have advice, join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment