The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

the life you want

I wonder if anyone actually knows what kind of life they want to live. I feel so caught up in the day to day that I feel I am just existing. Then some days, I am really enjoying the whole day and whatever I am doing. Those are the good days.
The good days seem to be the ones when I stop and get off the roller coaster. ENJOY being yourself, whatever that may be. Get off the computer, get off the phone. Look at your surroundings which contain so many naturals wonders. Let your mind have a break and just wonder with your thoughts. I like to just walk in the neighborhood and not pay any attention to the where's or how's! Let the good memories roll. Good for the soul and the heart. Listen to your heart, the blood pumping and the natural sounds around. See the hope that is around, smell the sunshine or the rain. They both have a purpose. Don't worry about the supervisor, the mother, the wife, the diet. JUST BE. Reminds me of the Beatles song Let IT Be. We all need to this. Life is so stressful, we NEED to look at the good

No comments:

Post a Comment