The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Monday, June 7, 2010

Don't put off the life you want

Ralph w Emerson "We're always getting ready to live, but never living"
What a quote. Does this affect you. Sometimes I think it certainly does me. I sometimes fell, I am just running around thinking I am living but if fact am just spinning away.
How can we avoid this trap. Not really sure but have come up with a few suggestions that are helping me. TRY to rediscover the natural wonders that are around you. Let your mind be grateful for a break. Sometimes just don't think. Remember your favorite times. Listen to heart. Listen to the rain, smell the flowers. Celebrate the creative genius when your surrounded by buildings instead a nature. See hope, see happiness and even notice the grief. These are all apart of life. Thank people today for their friendship. The old saying "live for today" might still be a good motto for all of us. AND if you can for a moment every day don't worry about being better--just be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment