The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

ICE coffee

DO you/Don 't you. I for one am do. I just love Ice coffee, heck with the calories. I decided I needed to find out what where the best of the lot especially concerning calories.
To watch the calories or small, hold the whipped cream, use skim milk.
I found a very interesting list in Sparks
Starbucks coffee I usually do not like but their grande Skinny latte is a go. 80 cal, fat 0 sugars 10
   icred sjibby nocha 100 cal 8 grams sugar
   light frappuccino
(my favorite) 140 cal, i gram fat, sugars
McDonald Mccafee 50 cal latte
, o fat and 6 gram sugar
Dunkin D:Med hazelnut with skim--20 cal o fast and2 grans sugar
Med dark skim Burger King Med with skim
Watch out for these
Grande Java chip
Large carmel mocha(mcdonald) 360 cal
Dunkins Caramel turtle 450 cal
Baskin Robbins mocha blast (my favorite) big no no 610 cal


No comments:

Post a Comment