The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Think yourself thin???

Not sure about this one but I thought the concept was worth noting. An article by a trainer gave me some ideas to think about and hopefully put me out of this little rut I a have developed.
Mind over body: SELF talk..positive thinking. Your mind has the ability to tell your body that you are done REALLY before your body feels the effect of fatigue.

MANTA: I am strong, I can do this, I will be fit, etc. Keep repeating these phrases over and over while working out, walking running (whatever). Positive repetitions keeps one focused and inspired.

VISUALISE: I find this one of the hardest things to do in all aspects of life. Visualise the exercise before you start. I'm having fun, being fit, loosing weight. This is working..the body is getting thinner, I am getting healthier. I will reach my goal. TEE HEE..sounds kind of corny but if one can wrap the mind around this idea..it will work. It's all about attitude.
Since mine has been rather lately, I am reaching for the positive and trying to go with the flow. A very hard concept to handle.
"THINK YOURSELf FIT"

No comments:

Post a Comment