The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Emotions and body

I think we all know that there is a link between feeling healthy and feeling happy. When a body is feeling under the weather, we understand that feeling happy really does not happen. Everthing goes out the window so to speak..who cares about goals, diets, just get me better.
This why I continuously talk about taking care of our God given bodies--right food, rest, strong bones and muscles and POsITIVE emotions.
I know that I have not been getting enough exercise and my mind and body are feeling this.

My youngest daughter is dealing with a very persistance health problem dealing with joints and pain. This is draining for her as well as the rest of the family. Whatever it is does not seem to be getting better and no diagnoses either. Very hard to keep a positive attitude with all this going on. I am trying as well is she is.. Being a real trouper.

No comments:

Post a Comment