The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year

2011 is here..ready or not. Hope everyone had a good holiday. With the huge snow storm on the coast, I wound up with two extra days off. They where fairly productive days of cleaning and organizing.
I want to start off by taking inventory of gifts and blessings.
For a NEW YEAR resolution, I spent some time thinking about the good things in my life. I was hoping this thinking might help me with some of the depression I am feeling. In this century, one can experience more in a month that our ancestry did in a lifetime. Just stop and think about this a moment.. I want to change my attitude to thinking what is right with the picture than what is wrong. What are your priorities? I am trying to enjoy some of the moment and love ones. We have been given the gift of life. Accept this gift and be worthy. This is my resolution. TAKE the time to smell the roses, as the old saying goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment