The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Friday, March 12, 2010

two great recipes

To go along with my other post, I am posting two new recipes that I have tried and really enjoyed.

Banana Chocolat chip muffins
1 cup banannanas, mashed
i large egg
1/2 cup applesauce
1tbsp stevia or splended
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup reg flour
1/4 cup i% milk
1/4 tsp van
1tsp baking powder
2 tbsp semi-sweet mini chips

Mix ALL ingredients in large bowl. Fill 16 muffin tins about halfway. (dough will be thick)
) Bake 350 degrees 20 mins



Veggie Pizza
Use Whole Wheat Pizza dough
1 can pizza sauce
1/2 tsp olive oil
Veggies of choice
Black olives
fetta cheese
2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded

Preheat oven 375
Saute all veggie and arrange on dough on cookie sheet
BAKE 11-13 mins
Enjoy.
I am not a very good pizza maker but did manage to accomplish this after a couple of tries

Enjoy and let me know what you think. es

No comments:

Post a Comment