The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happiness project

Now that we have thought about our fears, let us think about our inner garden.

In order to grow anything in a garden many factors have to come into play. Are tending your own goals with love, concern, thoughtfulness and awareness? Getting a job, setting a new goal, loosing those pounds takes many positive thoughts and a dream. BELIEVE in you own abilities that you are a powerful tool and dig deep for your courage and determination. WHAT makes us happy?
This is the second assignment. "Write" down what you think makes the good feelings in your life.
Hopefully we are going to build on this list.

My first thoughts are on my three beautiful daughters and now my three up and coming grandchildren. What fun they give me.

1 comment:

  1. What makes me feel good? Reading a good book, taking a walk, crocheting just to name a few.

    ReplyDelete