The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

last exercise round

Thank goodness. I think coping with exercise has been the hardest part of the challenge for me.. I feel I am so busy in the summer, that fitting any real exercise is a challenge unto itself. I am walking, biking (a little)
water exercise and stretching. I am very tight in muscle according to my chiropractor and message therapist, so that has been a goal for July.

I like the Outside mag quick office stretches for your hands, shoulders. The break idea is very good. People do not often think about just stretching and walking away from the desk to help relieve tension and poor posture. Hope everyone is doing OK. It is hard to keep up the strength and the goals for this long.

No comments:

Post a Comment