The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Awareness

Do you overcompensate when you get stressed. That seems like a normal reaction for many. I have been trying to make an effort to step away from the problem-clear my head a little. With the yoga, I have been taken, am even trying the deep breathing idea. We need to keep the joy in our life, and lessen the anxiety. Do not take on more work, or obsess about a project; a persons health and mental environment is more important. REFOCUS to let family and friends back into the picture.
With all the turmoil going around our renovation in my work enviroment, I am having a hard time keeping up with my goals. It is stressful and also keeps reminding me that I do not have my certain confident and partner anymore.
Time heals but memories are still here and loved ones are missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment