The salto family

The salto family
Welcome all

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

London

As you see, I am back. Hi All. It was a great trip. I highly recommend London. If you are a good traveler, doing it on your won was very easy. I ofcourse would never have tried this on my own. The friends I was travelilng with, knew how to read the signs and had a great sense of direction. Since I get lost in parking lots, you can understand that this is challenge for me.
We hit the highlights of London and then collapse in a castle in Northern England. So all is good for awhile in Elaine's land.

I am starting a short piece on the concept of diet vs life sytle change. Since I am trying for the life style change, I found this article from a behavioral espert Dean Anderson, to hit the spot in my physic. May
be you will also.

What does a lifestyle change look like? There is no mystical wisdom out there. You probable will not stop worrying about the scale, or stop craving chocolate. It is a matter of perspective. This is the first step in making all the difference when it comes to goals, avoiding mental suffering and hanging on to achievement. So everyone digest this for the day and I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment